Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Baby Jaxon

The day after he was born papa is holding him
Just 30 mins after Jaxon was born so i am not so Hot!!!

Just Seconds after he was born


One of the pictures of Jaxon on his side


We Just had a baby on April 24, 2008. He was 7 pounds 3 oz and 21 inches long. He was a great labor well not great i went to the Dr for my appointment and he said i will see u next week well i told him that i was in a lot of pain so that night at 12:00 a.m. he told me to come in so that night i tried to get some sleep cause i was going to be having a baby well of course i couldnt sleep so we got everything ready and and went in i had the hole family that came with me my mom sister and tysons parents come in at midnight with me they we so excited to have him here so they had to be there for everthing. I got all ready in my nice pretty gown and just layed there at 130 they started the medican to get me started that was not really the fun part it makes your contractions 10 times worst. The Dr came in @ 2 and broke my water and at 4 got the epaural for the pain cause i am a baby when it comes to pain but i felt just great after that. Well just 2 hours later and 4 time to push out comes Jaxon I was so happy i got to hold him and see what that we had made. I think it was funny cause tyson step dad was there and he thought that the shot they gave me was the best thing just all the pain was gone . we just wanted to have me and Tyson in the room so the parents were just out side the door and they got to hear everything without being in the room.




No comments: