Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SURGERY

lol kind of GROSS!!!!!


So on thurs the 18 I had to have my gall bladder takin out it was really scary cause i had never has surgery before so i went in at 1130 cause that is what time they told me to be there and they came in and said that it is going to be 2 hours cause the surgen had an emergency so i have to sit there and wait i was so nervous to sit and wait well they take me back finally and let me tell you it was an experince that i will never forget there are nurses everywhere and there is tools and things all over the room so i get in the surgery room and they are just talking to me bout jaxon i think just to get my mind off the fact that i was going to be cut open lol :) and the next thing that i remember is waking up with a nurse talking but i am so glad that it is over i am still hurting but they gave me 4 cuts so that they could get it out :) ouch !!!

3 comments:

... said...

I'm glad everything went ok. Surgeries are scary!

Jessica said...

Hey Britt! Cute blog! I don't know if you remember me but your mom and my dad are cousins. I heard you got married but I didn't know you had a baby too! Congrats. He is so cute! Hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog. It'll be nice to catch up with you guys!

Jessica said...

Yeah, my son Kayden will be two in December. We tried for two years before we got pregnant with him. So far it's been nine months this time around. Hopefully it won't take two years this time! ;) So what have you guys been up to? How are you recovering from your surgery?