Monday, November 3, 2008

LAID OFF !!!! :(

As a lot of you know that i got laid off my job at the dr office it was the hardest da of my live i loved working there. The company was slowing down and they dont have enough money to keep all of us Unfortunately it was me and it was a sad day BUT on the other hand i have a 2nd jod interview tues the 4th at the hosapital so hopefully i can get that . Its serving food the the patients that are having babys or getting out of surgery so i think that it will be really fun to do so cross your fingers for me :)

3 comments:

Laura y Adam said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!!! Very Rewarding too. Best of Luck to you! I so hope you get it. Let me know:)

Jessica said...

Good Luck with your interview today! I am sure you will do great!

Angie said...

Brit,

How did the job interview with the hospital work out??? Let me know. Sorry about your job.

Ang