Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAG

*What is your husband’s name: Tyson Robins

*How long have you been married? 1 year 7 months

*How long did you date? 2 1/2 years

*How old is he? 23

*Who eats more sweets? Me, by far he is not really a sweet eater

*Who said I love you first? HE did

*Who is taller? He is by 1 inch

*Who can sing best? Me

*Who is smarter? He is by far i really am not that smart.

*Who does laundry? I do it all ( cause i am a stay at home mommy now )

*Who pays bills?He does He is so much better at that stuff than me

*Who sleeps on the right side? He does

*Who mows the lawn? We dont have to do that were we are YAY!!! ( or he would )

*Who cooks dinner? Me he really doesnt like to unless its hamburgers :)

*Who drives? Both of us, he says he hates to drive my car because I’m so particular about where to park, bumps in the road, etc.

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Him i HATE to be wrong it sucks to admitte it

*Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

*Who asked who out first? He asked me first cause i was shy at the time

*Who wears the pants? We both have one leg in

No comments: